We have three games on Friday’s WNBA betting slate, so there is plenty to bet on tonight. The Los Angeles Sparks hit the road to take on the Dallas Wings tonight. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Sparks vs Wings prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Sparks vs Wings Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Sparks (7-11, 4-7 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (9-11, 4-6 Home)
Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: College Park Center — Arlington, TX
Sparks vs Wings WNBA Betting Odds
All WNBA betting odds for Sparks vs Wings can be found at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (+180) | DAL: (-220)
Point Spread: LA: +4 (-110) | DAL: -4 (-110)
Total: 164.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: DAL: (N/A) | DAL: (N/A)
Sparks vs Wings Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Sparks’ last five games.
- The Sparks are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- Dallas is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 6-4 in the Wings’ last 10 home games.
- The Wings are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Sparks vs Wings Stats
- Los Angeles is averaging 81.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 85.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the WNBA).
- Dallas is averaging 81.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 81.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the WNBA).
Top WNBA Betting Offers
Follow us on all of our social channels! Check out our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for more great FlurrySports content.